Pixelcopter is a side-scrolling game where the agent must successfully nagivate through a cavern. This is a clone of the popular helicopter game but where the player is a humble pixel.
Up which causes the pixel to accelerate upwards.
Terminal states (game_over)¶
If the pixel makes contact with anything green the game is over.
For each vertical block it passes through it gains a positive reward of +1. Each time a terminal state reached it receives a negative reward of -1.
- class ple.games.pixelcopter.Pixelcopter(width=48, height=48)¶
width : int
height : int
Screen height, recommended to be same dimension as width.
Gets a non-visual state representation of the game.
- player y position.
- player velocity.
- player distance to floor.
- player distance to ceiling.
- next block x distance to player.
- next blocks top y location,
- next blocks bottom y location.
See code for structure.